Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Using website and services and purchasing goods from Aurora Print Service (ABN: 642 368 206 76) online or instore means you fully acknowledge, understand and accept this terms and conditions. Changes of terms and conditions may not be notified. We will try to notify you the changes, but it is not our obligation. Continuing using our services, including website, and purchasing products from us means you fully acknowledge, understand and accept this terms and conditions.
Print Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to online and in-store orders for custom printed products (Products) (Terms and Conditions).
Aurora Print Service will itself, or in its discretion, through a third party, fulfil orders for Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
By placing an order for Products, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and for online orders, the Aurora Print Service Website Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions together with the price, specifications and delivery details stated in your order, form the terms on which you agree to purchase the Products.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
Aurora Print Service claims no ownership rights in any content submitted by you. The copyright owner continues to own all of the content submitted by you.
2. Order acceptance
- By confirming an order for a Product (Order) you accepted that:
- you have checked all pages and reviewed all your Order details;
- your design fully meets your requirements and you wish to proceed with your Order; and
- you understand that once confirmed, your Order cannot be altered or cancelled.
- Aurora Print Service reserves the right to accept or reject your Order in whole or in part for any reason.
- For each Order placed, you must pay:
- the applicable price for your Order confirmed by Aurora Print Service; and
- for online orders, the delivery and handling fee specified in your Order.
- Payment may be made using your Aurora Print Service Business Account.
3. Your Content
- You are solely responsible for all content submitted or uploaded by you (Content).
- By placing an Order, you grant Aurora Print Service a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable right (including the right to sub-license) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your Content for the purpose of providing the Product/s to you.
- You warrant that you are either the owner of the copyright or you have a license from the owner of the copyright to reproduce your Content in your Product/s.
4. Prohibited conduct
- You must not provide us with any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person; encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Aurora Print Service reserves the right not to produce any item that:
- it reasonably believes may contravene Australian law, regulation or industry code;
- contains explicit or sexual imagery;
- is invasive of privacy;
- it reasonably believes is vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person.
Any perceived violations of laws including laws relating to child pornography, child abuse and animal abuse will be reported by Aurora Print Service to law enforcement authorities.
- Aurora Print Service will exercise reasonable care in handling any original documents and USB’s which are provided to it. However, Aurora Print Service does not accept liability for damage or loss of your Content.
- You agree to indemnify and will keep Aurora Print Service indemnified against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or liability (whether direct or indirect) made against or suffered by Aurora Print Service in connection with your Content, the Order, your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your breach of any rights of third parties.
- the replacement of your Product or the supply of an equivalent Product;
- the payment of the cost of replacing your Product or of the supply of an equivalent Product; or
- refunding the amount of your order.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any:
- interruption of business;
- access delays to, access interruptions to, suspension of or discontinuation of the service;
- data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with the service;
- viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the service;
- any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or
- events beyond our reasonable control.
6. Delivery time
- Aurora Print Service will endeavour to produce and deliver your Product within 1-12 business days to your nominated address or nominated Aurora Print Service pickup address and time.
- Delayed delivery is not a basis for cancellation of the order or a request for compensation.
- For in-store orders, you must collect originals and all copies of materials within fourteen (14) days of the collection date specified overleaf. If after fourteen (14) days, Aurora Print Service is unable to contact you on the number provided, or if Aurora Print Service does contact you and you have not collected the originals and all copies within a further seven (7) days Aurora Print Service may, at its discretion:
- store originals and/or copies and/or USB’s which you provided to Aurora Print Service or deliver them, at your cost, to your address; or
- destroy all copies and USB’s which were provided to Aurora Print Service by you; or
- take such other action as Aurora Print Service may, in its absolute discretion decide.
- For online orders, if delivery cannot be made to your nominated delivery address, you agree for the courier to leave the parcel in a safe place. Alternatively, an attempted delivery notification card will be left and the item will be available for collection from the nearest nominated Aurora Print Service pickup locations or store.
7. Rights We Cannot Exclude
The above disclaimers and limitations on liability do not exclude, modify or limit any rights, which by law may not be excluded, modified or limited, including but not limited to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- When you place your Order, you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions, phone number. Aurora Print Service will use this information to enable the processing of your Order, provide information and updates regarding your Order and support you for future orders including notifications. You agree to this contact and use by Aurora Print Service.
- Aurora Print Service may share all or any part of the information associated with your Order with a third party printer to fulfil your Order or with a third party delivery driver to deliver your Product.
- Aurora Print Service will only share that information which is absolutely necessary with any other third parties that are involved in the processing of your Order.
At Aurora Print Service, we use the most reliable and fastest delivery method. All orders will be shipped using one of the following methods:
- Local Express Delivery
- Free Pickup
- Post Delivery
- Courier Delivery
Delivery fee and area
For Local Express Delivery and Free Pickup, delivery fee and exemption amount will be calculated as table showed below. Unlisted areas will apply Post Delivery and Courier Delivery.
For Post Delivery and Courier Delivery, free delivery on purchases over $50. If your order is under $50, a standard shipping fee of $7.00 will be applied. There is no additional shipping cost, if your order includes a postage free item.
A surcharge will be incurred for the following locations: Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, and The Australian Antarctic Territory. Please contact us for further shipping details.
All in-stock orders placed before 4pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched the same day and available to pick up during business hours. Orders placed after 4pm AEST will be dispatched the next business day.
As a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 2 business days, whilst it could take up to 5 business days for more remote areas.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
- Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied will incur a $7.00 redelivery fee for Post Delivery and apply extra same delivery fee in your order for Local Express Delivery.
- If you have given authority to leave goods without a signature or agree to drop your shipment in a safe place when check out, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property and your nominated location.
- We deliver within Australia only. Overseas orders will NOT be accepted.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST (Goods and services tax). Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make amendments to the prices or information at any time without prior notice whether to amend typographical errors or adjust our costs based on supplier price changes.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
Where permitted, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We reserve the right to contact you at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter if we have any concern about the quantity of products or services you have purchased. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for purchases through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
To return a Products, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without Aurora Print Service RA number, which is valid for 30 days from the issue date. When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
- All notes for print service we provided are applied to return policy.
- You are able to request a refund for print quality problems that affecting read and display the materials with certain pages. For example, 50-page material contained 4 pages with print quality problem to affect reading of the materials. You can apply a refund for those 4 pages.
- Refund is not available for wrong materials provided after materials were printed.
- We conduct colour management for our prints, return or refund request by polarized colour or colour difference between prints and display on screen will be refused. You can ask for a simple of your print by contacting us.
- All explanation right for print quality reserved.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods:
- As a rule, Printing Assistant Hobart Hobart do not give credits or refunds for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods, where the item(s) purchased is/are over 30 days old from the invoice date.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise credit will be refused. We recommend using different external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned to Printing Assistant Hobart Hobart will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the Products return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Products that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
- There are many occasions where Products which are returned are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your recommended installation and procedures before returning any goods to us.
- As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 12 months old from the invoice date. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- For cartridges and toners, there is a manufacturers’ prerequisite that laser or copier returns must have a printed page from your printer using the cartridge in question returned with the faulty cartridge. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
- Faulty cartridges have to be over a minimum capacity (normally at least 75% full) or we cannot accept them for return.
- If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, a credit will be refused.
- All cartridges must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
- Once we have received the Products, we will then evaluate it/them and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 30 days for Genuine Cartridges and 7 days for Compatible Cartridges.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the Products return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Products that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for their disposal.
- The shipping fee is NOT refundable.
Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by Aurora Print Service, we must strictly adhere to the return policy above. Thank you for your understanding.